Salt Water Sandals - Swimmer Tan
The Sun-San® Swimmer has a slightly narrower fit and, like all Sun-San® Sandals, the Swimmer comes on a lightweight, cushioned urethane sole. Rust-proof brass buckles and scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather make them ideal for in-and-out of water wear. They clean up so easily, and with proper care will last for years. These are great summer sandals.
- Made for versatile in-and-out of water wear
- Durable and high quality materials make these sandals last a long time
- Scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper and lining allows feet to breathe
- Comfy and secure with adjustable ankle strap
- Clean up very easily
- Rust-proof brass buckles
- Lightweight, cushioned urethane sole
A proper fit ensures happy feet.
- Draw a straight line down the middle of a piece of paper.
- Stand on the line with your longest toe and heel centered to the line.
- Have someone draw a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat the steps 1-3 on your other foot for good measure.
- Measure the distance of the marks with a ruler in centimeters.
- Compare two measurements with the Size Graph below
|Category||CMS||Salt Water Shoe Size|
|Baby||9 - 10.2||0|
|Baby||9.8 - 10.3||1|
|Baby||11.3 - 12.0||3|
|Toddler||12.1 - 12.6||4|
|Toddler||12.7 - 13.4||5|
|Toddler||13.5 - 14.2||6|
|Toddler||14.3 - 15.0||7|
|Toddler||15.1 - 15.8||8|
|Toddler||15.9 - 16.5||9|
|Toddler||16.6 - 17.4||10|
|Little Kid||17.5 - 18.2||11|
|Little Kid||18.3 - 19.2||12|
|Little Kid||19.3 - 19.9||13|
|Little Kid||20.0 - 20.6||1|
|Little Kid||20.7 - 21.6||2|
|Little Kid||21.7 - 22.2||3|
|Big Kid||22.3 - 22.7||4|
|Big Kid||22.8 - 23.2||5|
|Big Kid||23.3 - 23.9||6|
|Big Kid||24 - 25||7|
|Big Kid||25.1 - 25.7||8|