Clothes Don't Grow with your Kids
How does it work?
- Please review our Selling & Consignment Agreement. This agreement contains the terms and conditions under which we will buy or consign clothes from you.
- Please submit the e-form below which confirms that you agree to be bound by the Selling & Consignment Agreement.
- LWS will schedule you in for an appointment. Please note that we get A LOT of requests to sell so it may take us up to a week to get back to you. We are usually close to capacity for "basic" baby-clothes (from brands like GAP, Gymboree and Zara).
- Drop off your clothes during your scheduled appointment time
- LWS will process your clothes and send you an invoice. We always send invoices on Wednesday morning - if you don't receive an invoice from us on the first Wednesday after you drop-off, you will receive it the following Wednesday.
- Review proposal
- Upfront - we issue store credit for all clothes that we purchase upfront (i.e. not on consignment)
- Consignment - consignment works best for higher-end clothes - we are able to pay you more money this way, but you will not get paid until the clothes sell. We pay you 40% of the resale price of the clothes in cash (or 25% more in store credit).
- Clothes not purchased can be picked-up at LWS's store (within one week of the date of your invoice) or donated to New Circles, LWS's fantastic charity partner.
- Store credit must be used within one year of issuance. Cash must be picked up within 3 months of the notification of sale.
High-quality brands (think Ralph Lauren, nununu, Mini Rodini, Burberry, Bonpoint) you would find in a boutique or high-end store
New or practically new kids clothes in pristine condition, sizes NB-14
New or barely-worn shoes and boots in pristine condition, up to big kid size 4
In-style items or classic pieces that are still trendy
Now accepting clothes for fall/winter
Costumes from the Pottery Barn or equivalent
Pjs or bathings suits that are new and have tags
High-quality toys that are new and have tags (limited intake)
Gear (ask us for details!)
Not currently accepting jeans or dress shirts (unless unique or designer brands)
Basic brands (think Joe Fresh, OshKosh, Old Navy & The Children’s Place)
Clothes with fade, stains, tears, broken zippers or other damage
Clothes missing brand tags, labels or buttons
Onesies, sleepers, pjs (except NWT), underwear, socks or bathing suits (except NWT)
How much can you earn?
We pay you 40% of the RESALE price of the clothes in cash (or 25% more in store credit) for consigned pieces. Check out our shop to get a better idea of how we set our resale prices. The bigger the size, and the better the brand and the condition, the higher the percentage. If you choose to be paid up front, we will pay you approximately 40% of the resale price in store credit.
We are really picky when it comes to buying clothes - we want each piece to put a smile on its new owner’s face! Many of the clothes we do not purchase still have a lot of life in them! If you want your clothes back to pass along to your friends, no problem! We can also donate your clothes to our charity partner, New Circles and they can find a new home for them or recycle them. New Circles is looking for all sizes of clothing (not just kids!)
Why we don't accept basic brands
Experience tells us that you pay for what you get! The brands we sell are made with higher quality material that lasts longer.